Friday 12 February 2010

Statements funny, Motto

- Good people are everywhere, a lot of bad fit and be printed.
- Some live to eat, but I eat to live ..
- English team should have an English manager.
- Those who drink early die ... he who does not drink, dies before because the one who drinks, it goes by car.
- A successful man is one who earns more money than you spend enough of his wife. A successful woman is one who has managed to find such a man.

- A woman with issues in the hope that her husband will change. But he remains se. Man Marries hope that woman does not change. But she changed with.
- The nature of the substance is essentially irrelevant.

- How the Internet is called, so the phone bill at the end of the month heard ...

- When I hand a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
- Rejoice, the light at the end of the tunnel. Most likely it is the oncoming locomotive.

- No one learned from the sky not fall, but the sod as if zhadzovali.

- Why go to school where trouble can learn at home?!
- Do not repeat rumors bezducho. Add something custom.

- Zrušme bags! Freedom rubber bears!
- You look good .... Maybe I will stuff.

- When I was little, I was a priggish ... But now I have no error.

- Hey you - robot ...!!! Fear not me, I will not touch the ta!
- Last night I challenged the brilliant idea ... Do not worry, luckily I managed to resist ;-)

- I am obraze.Povedala: Mona Lisa.

- The life of a man known four periods: 1.Keď believes in Santa Claus, 2 When you believe in Santa Claus, 3 When playing Santa Claus, 4 When it looks like Santa Claus

- For us until the sun comes out, then go down well ...

- Who the second hole of a pile, then heard from the mountain!
- Someone just include flowers, someone chick, and someone you love? you to take on a shovel and incorporated into clay!

- Do not ask the stupid, he says.

- Who are the other pit heap, he made as a grave-digger.
- If I was a bird so I would not have to pay so much money on flying! :)

- Life is like karaoke, never know what to sing.

- When you give your calcium, you have a long life ...
- Better if you close as you could be opened.

- Life is a sexually transmitted disease that always ends with death.

- He who laughs last, that I am driving slow!

- An eye for an eye and the world will be blind!

- Why go to school when I eat a snack at home.

- Life is like a box of chocolates: you never will not miss a thing.

- Until then, go with jars of water until someone You shall not steal.

- School is pub, so we walked there each day.

- Philosophy thief: how to take ...

No comments:

Post a Comment