Saturday 13 February 2010

Jokes on blonde

Blonde says to her husband SMS:
-dear you forgot your phone

Asks the blond swimming teacher training: "Ban the teacher, it's really true that if pulled me with those two fingers to be drowned because the water does not flow to me?"

Blonde sits on an aircraft and suddenly come to her kind of guy. I'm sorry but this is my place. A young stroke, it can tell everyone. The man just shrug shoulders and say. Come to the Boeying štartuj you own cow


Blonde in the trade says:
- Please have exact same sweater, but pink with blue dots, with short sleeves and knitted ...

Blonde come to the gallery and asked who painted this picture desni ... A staff member will respond:
- "Madam, this is the mirror!"

Go buy two blond. The shop sporting goods suddenly a gasp of joy and shows the elbow: See, this is amazingly tol'ko opetkov have those shoes! and the second to do it: God so I have always wanted!!

Do you know why the blonde from yesterday Do not iron??
Because you bought an ironing board.

Do you know what you thought blond when she gave birth to twins?? Odkoho the latter.

Blond come to the German supermarket and asks for details:
Please, you are batteries?
Salesman later: Wie bitte?
Blonde: Not discharged but charged you Debo!

Pitbull is the blond who does not cart.
A policeman is around, the blond and asks: Excuse me Madam, where you can cart?
Blond: but I do not go shopping.

This blonde sucks on the road can not see what it is to lick him and says:
"Yuk shit! Yet I feeder nestupila"

You know how fun the blonde all day?
Set it to the mirror and tell her then played rock, paper, scissors until you win. '

Two blondes meet and one says:
"Yesterday, when the current was turned off, I stayed three hours stuck in an elevator!"
"This is nothing! I turn three hours standing on the escalator!

Blonde blonde gives another riddle:
- It has four legs, is hairy, has a tail ...
- It's a dog!
- I have nedopovedala! And it barks!
- Aha, so I do not know!

What blonde answers when it asks why nevymenila water fish?
-??????????
-Yet it still nevypili!

You know why blondes have always preached against swimming doors ?????
-???????????
-that no one looks through the keyhole!

Walk blonde and Redheads
Brunete blonde says:
-You have take false nohi Žeby passed through them and krawa
And she has to:
to-go

Two blondes meet and one says: "imagine, tonight I threw in driving school!" "A zaco on earth?" "But you go around town and suddenly before me at the roundabout and make it: 40 And so I štyridsaťkrát circumvented, and they threw me!" And the latter is upset: "Coke, for a shit! And you counted correctly?"


Blonde Becomes a bus in the mini-skirt. The dwarf and it starts screaming: you snap it slowed brunette! I am not a brunette, I'm blonde! Dwarf to: netáraj, from below the brunette!

Blonde competes in the "Millionaire". Gets the first question, and will consider anything. Nikodým helps: - After all, you have 3 options to help. Blonde friend on the phone selects. - Hello, Peter, consult me, I use 50 to 50 or assistance to viewers?

Why blonde watering machine with hot water?
To nezamrzol.

What we said is the toilet paper and blonde lick your hand.

Do you know why the blonde crawls on the grass? Graze goats.

Do you know why the 4 divine blondes in the car? That that will sit by the window.

2 blondes went to the woods after Christmas after a while one says "so what?" And the other to reply "no such account is at least one BES ornaments.

Ida two blondes under an umbrella, and guess which one is underneath the house when there is none nezmokla why??
For nepršalo!

You know how blonde check your name.
Calls for the types of phone and say, "Who's there?

Do you know what is the wisest blonde
Golden Retriever

No comments:

Post a Comment