Friday 12 February 2010

From indifference to mobiles via the 4 500 crown invoice for Nokia N82

My experience has become about three years ago during summer holidays, but in fact it is so take my experience with phones already take 4 years (and read here). About a year four (I was about 13 years) the father could take a new mobile phone operator, the Nokia 3510i, Siemens CX65 took, apparently because he had a big screen (at that time was with a diagonal screen 2 inches really big), but somehow it nesadol about it was because he had a Nokia and the other controls. So he gave me, but in that time my phone unnoticed, but over time I discovered that the mobile phone is not just a device for making calls as it was primarily designed (but who would be waiting:)). Since Siemens supports Java so I could upload a bunch of games and applications as needed. At that time Siemens was in class, we had a lot of phones of this brand and so we can send via IrDA games, pictures, videos, applications and other (this was a time via mobile gemblerenie hour break). Mobily has launched increasingly interested in and once when I was in town with buddies in the tent so we bought the magazine about mobile phones and then it started. I started to increasingly overlook the phones around me and read reviews, experiences, news from the world of mobile phones. Mobiles fascinated me that they enjoy a great future, still mount new features such as color displays (top color display - eg. Among the first fathers 3510i, first par dozens of colors, then 65 thousand, 265 thousand to today's maximum of 16 million otieňov), camera (the over the past years has significantly improved, a VGA camera were times when I was myself the CX65 and fotil I leave Šírava heh, now slowly coming 12Mpx market srovnateľné with digital) and other than GPS, WiFi, touch screens ... Once in a number in the magazine that I bought the game for mobile phones and the price was the main Nokia N91, if the phone was over 20 000 dollars I wanted him terribly (yet I still did not win anything) for its Symbian OS and 4GB so I was involved in competition. It was that you had to send an SMS with the answers to questions. First I started with my credit card but then I started taking mamkin phone and compete through it because it was flat. SMS I sent more and more as I came with the feedback that I am currently first but I still continued to have dropped to below location. Meanwhile, we went to a weekly holiday on Zemplínska Šírava and there was great we had rented a cabin and so I sent via SMS leisure. The next day when I was in the water called me Mom that it came with the message that the bill has more than 2 900 dollars. Mom knew that I always took her phone so I had all the talk and she said that you can not destroy the holiday and leave it at home. I was very sad because it was a lot of money. When we came home as if they were to have forgotten what I was happy but still I knew that soon comes invoice. Only in one day came, I immediately took it first and opened the envelope and pulled out paper and these have been written 4 500 dollars, I almost slaughtered on the spot and slowly I went to show Mom. Then I got a huge scream and I had her promise that more is done already but I promise failed. Besides the competition that we did not win L. Mobile phones have become increasingly interested in and I fell into the eye Sony Ericsson W850i, a wonderful phone with great features and began to fuss about it plenty of information but, the problem was a high price so I had to endure Siemens CX65. But the W850i so I liked that I wanted to have a phone full of images W850i and so I swapped simko from Mum to my mobile and went to the Internet and download my pictures, I wanted the best and I was excited that I also have it on your phone. But the arrival invoice it expired when there was the Internet - 500 USD and I had her put his invested - if it was my first experience of the Internet on your phone. Slowly it has started to be 2 years with CX65 and it meant that the father can take a new phone. First I wanted to be faithful to Siemens but that time it did not appear to them best, together with the Benq Siemens as well as the water went down. Then began to provide 3G network operators and thus began to come to market with 3G phones. One of them was the Sony Ericsson K600i which I fell into the eye but I am discouraged lack memory cards. So I searched for another mobile operator from the menu and now it was a Nokia 6233 which I have read plenty of reviews and discussions, and features I liked. I am particularly attracted support for memory cards, VGA video, great screen and stereo speakers. That day I remember to this day, the father of the neck and insert a picture of them went to buy a phone (to forget which one it is). When I came home from school on the table was a new box with Nokia 6233rd I discovered another world of multimedia. So far the memory as I came out to friends and set to music using the MEGA speakers, played very loud and well just the best thing on the phone. Even on the phone, I read the book Harry Potter 6 and 7 in electronic format. Through the holidays, we water the Internet and so I found great pages on the mobility of either Slovak or Czech. I started to contribute to the discussion and expand an overview of mobile phones, so I am able to advise people when choosing a new phone. Another phone that impressed me was the Nokia 6120 classic because it has attracted mobile operating system and its benefits. Mom in the winter ended, and offers to take a new phone and use it again and I took my Nokia 6120 classic, 6233, I had about half roka.Začal I benefit from Symbianu phone is slowly becoming a laptop computer. Mobile was very small and it was a smartphone. Then the phone was sold to a super price and it was full of people, and it was best to do it that did not know that the Symbian mobile me that I Ramka processor and it is not used at all which is a pity. But this phone has started to get bored again (or rather not enough for poor me, 64MB RAM) and so I chose as the successor to Nokia N82 camera because 2Mpx already tired of me and I like taking pictures also functions as WiFi and GPS, I wanted to try. But I've already had to make a summer on work well so I bought a new used because I did not. 5 megapixel camera is great with xenon and replace the camera. Motion sensor, I used the full install game. When the game as soon as they saw classmates wanted to try a mobile game here was the focus. Ever since I started in grade nickname Nokia - because I was Nokiamaniak. But as time is running after me mow half year tire while NGage support (game client) is great fun and great games, so I started looking for touch phones (iPhone, this trend began to touch control brought to perfection) and attracts me another operating system but here is my story ends for now because I still have my N82 which is sufficient, although longer nudí.Mobily my life changed quite a day I spend several hours online reading articles about mobile phones, services, writing, etc. to the debate. I do not need an MP3 player, GPS navigation, camera, portable DVD players, game consoles and others, although not all perform at 100% but I got it in one package that I put into the bag I always have with them.


Another couple of experiences:

- (6233) Once in school, at o'clock religion (a Monday) I was bored so I went through my list in a music player, I accidentally pressed the confirmation button and started to play song but you know the Equalizer set the volume fully and also about the qualities in stereoreprakov not to mention 6233, so the only teacher in the front (I sat in the back bench) enticed. Then classmate answered, saying he just forgot to turn off the alarm to forget St. Mass (day before was Sunday) Heh, we do narehotali entire class, but I had to give mobile teacher after school came after the parents mobile.

- (6233) When I was a freshman in high so we had boring lessons of history, most of us watched movies about history, so I played with spolusediacim games via bluetooth, it was great until later that the end of hours a teacher came to us and took phone. I was horribly afraid that I can not return so soon. When zazvonilo so everyone wanted to go away quickly (the last time) and so was zmetok in class and with classmates we took from the Department of phones and fled away.

- (6120c), once in school during break, I showed her classmates Ninja Strike game that fully use the Symbian operating system and an integrated camera. In the game you should handle the camera move and thus mimic throwing hviezic into enemies, everyone wanted to try it. But when I showed her classmates what to do come to us surprised by the teacher (I now rose, because he certainly thought about me, me weeping) but I explained to him and the situation was quite ridiculous.

- (N82) was beautiful spring day, so I went to the garden where everything beautiful kvitlo. I took with him his camera phone and the N82 so I wanted something nice photographed. I have gone to grass, and I focus on flowering dandelion which has just bee, I moved that I captured the best composition (that's all pretty excelled) to my phone by mistake Buchal dandelion plant bee flew on and shoot me in the hand. That to me later, ugly swelling, but I did not stop shooting nature, can find my pictures in the gallery http://galerie.mobilmania.cz/search.php?searchid=5279.

- (6120c) happened to me recently, I was lying on the bed and brother of someone called but first I ignore it but I was curious, so I quickly ran to (my ex-phone) Nokia 6120c so I picked up the call but when I ran to the caller passed . I thought it was the brother's girlfriend, so I started several times to prezváňať number. Later, he began ringing and I picked it and get in touch ... Have any of Elektrowordu aunt and brother saying that you can come to your repraky have had to claim. When I said brother, so we both laughed.


- (N82) One day, classmate brought to you hear the melody mobile elderly and poposielal after class. When the lesson began by teaching us a little bit older teacher so we tried it and it worked, then another hour with another teacher, we turn it on again and says the teacher, and I I'm not as old that I dont hear and everyone laughs.

- (6120c) was 8th May and we were on party in the woods, there was fun and as time went by us so there nachystané wood so we had to go into the forest. None of us had only a flashlight we had their mobile phones, mate had turned on the SE K750i and prisvetlenie, I had a 6120c but the phone does not shine for a long time but I had installed an application that can flash at certain intervals, and this was enough to know later collected wood from the ground, thus we went into the woods about 3 times because we were late at night. From a distance it looked as if someone SOS signal broadcast to help but fortunately no one came:).

No comments:

Post a Comment